Started: Instructions for Power
Link Control Units
To run electrical or battery operated devices with radio frequency
using an AirLink switch (for Power Link 3 models only), turn on the switch
and aim the infrared
on the front of the switch to the front of the Power Link 3 unit from up to 20 feet away.
3. Plug in the electrical device(s) into the Power Link control unit.
4. Turn the appliance or device on.
5. Plug the Power Link into the wall outlet.
6. Set the desired action (direct selection, timed, latch…) on the Power Link.
7. Press the switch to control the device that’s plugged into the Power Link.
using a cordless switch, turn it on and make sure the switch and receiver
are set to the same
address code (matching letters) and plug the cordless receiver into the Power Link switch jack.