1. Dial the Phone: This activity provides students the opportunity to practice dialing the phone. Once the number is dialed on-screen, the call is completed and the student sees the call being made. Uses realistic sounds.
2. Dress: Students must help pick out the most appropriate clothes to match the photo of the weather. Two clothing choices are presented.
3. What’s Needed: Students help find common objects that are necessary for the situation. The student must pick what’s needed from among 3 photo choices.
4. Grocery Shop: Students identify what aisle or department items are located in. Photographs are used to show the item along with a written list. Over 40 items to shop for.
5. Identify Money: Activities to identify money by name, asks for money by value, and allows the student to pick out the correct bills & coins from among realistic choices to pay a cashier in a store.
6. Identify Sounds: After hearing a realistic sound the student must identify what was heard by selecting the corresponding photograph.
7. Order at McDonalds®: Helps students recognize the printed words of a McDonalds menu. A photograph is displayed and the student must select the corresponding word from the menu.
8. Read A Clock: Students match activities to a specific time shown with three different clock faces. Students are to select the clock face with the correct time.
9. Read Community Signs: Students are presented four common community signs at once. With an auditory prompt to find one, the student is to select the corresponding sign.
10. Read Functional Words: Students are presented five word signs and auditorily prompts the student to find one of them. If a prompt is necessary, the word or phrase is displayed within its environmental context.