Cheap Talk 4:
Voice output communication device that allows the student to
communicate a message by touching one of four 2" colored squares. Depending
on the model, external switches or scanning options are available.
Started: Instructions for Cheap
Talk 4 Instructions
To record and play back
1. Turn on the Cheap Talk 4 and adjust the volume control-knob
on back panel.
2. Press and hold the “RECORD” button.
3. Press one of the 4 colored squares and speak into the
4. Release both buttons when recording is complete.
5. To play back the message, press and release the square used
to record the message.
- Memory capability: Approximately 5 seconds of speech per colored square;
20 seconds total. Longer messages may be recorded under one colored square,
however, that will use memory from the remaining squares.
- Volume control is knob on back panel of unit.